- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Transfer royal decrees
- Operating rules of the Joint Committees of transfers
- Transfer statistics: Transfers approved (1978-2019) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers XIV state legislature (since 03-12-2019)
- Basic data on transfers XIII state legislature (since 21-05-2019)
- Basic data on transfers (XII state legislature (since 19-07-2016)
- Basic data on transfers XI state legislature (since 13-01-2016)
- Basic data on transfers X state legislature (since 14-12-2011)
- Basic data on transfers IX state legislature (since 01-04-2008)
- Basic data on transfers VIII state legislature (since 02-04-2004)
- Autonomous Estado-Comunidades cooperation
- Basic information of Autonomous Communities
- In spain cooficial languages
- Cooperation State - Local Entities
- Local Economic Cooperation. Aid from the State and European Funds
- Local information system (SIL)
- Legal regime
- IMI: what and for whom
- IMI and data protection
- Use and statistics
- European Union
- Cross-Border Cooperation and Territorial
- International agencies
- Administración Periférica del Estado
Local information system (SIL)
Compilation of data from the Local Entities register, as well as studios and other supplementary information.
In this section you can consult the lists of elected mayors in each municipality Spanish by Autonomous communities.
From here you can see the list of Mayors 2007 and reports and gender studies produced by the competent ministry and other organs of the AGE.
Current and historical information of the municipalities that have adopted the organisational regime of the municipalities of large population (Source: INE / MPT).
Contains links to the web of other administrations and agencies containing information on the local level through observatories, studies and publications.
Monitoring committee of the pact Antitransfuguismo