- Autonomous political
- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Transfer royal decrees
- Operating rules of the Joint Committees of transfers
- Transfer statistics: Transfers approved (1978-2019) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers XIV state legislature (since 03-12-2019)
- Basic data on transfers XIII state legislature (since 21-05-2019)
- Basic data on transfers (XII state legislature (since 19-07-2016)
- Basic data on transfers XI state legislature (since 13-01-2016)
- Basic data on transfers X state legislature (since 14-12-2011)
- Basic data on transfers IX state legislature (since 01-04-2008)
- Basic data on transfers VIII state legislature (since 02-04-2004)
Sectoral conference for Local Affairs
The Conference sector for Local Affairs is the highest body of cooperation between the state and the Autonomous Communities and aims to allow the debate and the conclusion of local politics.
The Conference sector for Local Affairs (CSAL) is the maximum collegial body of cooperation, meeting and deliberation, for the articulation of relations between the General administration of the state of the autonomous communities and local governments which was primarily designed to achieve maximum consistency in the establishment and implementation of policies that in government and local administration take the state and the Autonomous Communities.
It is chaired by the owner of the ministry has attributed these functions, and are members of the same advisers responsible for Local administration in each Autonomous Community and representatives appointed by the Spanish Federation of Municipalities and Provinces.