- Autonomous political
- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Transfer royal decrees
- Operating rules of the Joint Committees of transfers
- Transfer statistics: Transfers approved (1978-2019) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers XIV state legislature (since 03-12-2019)
- Basic data on transfers XIII state legislature (since 21-05-2019)
- Basic data on transfers (XII state legislature (since 19-07-2016)
- Basic data on transfers XI state legislature (since 13-01-2016)
- Basic data on transfers X state legislature (since 14-12-2011)
- Basic data on transfers IX state legislature (since 01-04-2008)
- Basic data on transfers VIII state legislature (since 02-04-2004)
City of Melilla
The Bilateral Commission for Cooperation Administration City-State of Melilla was constituted on July 24, 1995.
It is composed of five members from the State Administration and five representatives from the City of Melilla, and may be assisted by other authorities depending on the issues to be addressed.
The act of constitution of the Commission conceives this body as a forum or meeting point for both Administrations, and therefore, as an instrument of collaboration between them, in order to seek solutions for the needs of adaptation of both cities to the functioning of the autonomous State, to promote programmes and possible joint actions for the development of common policies in the different sectoral areas, and to serve as a channel for preventive actions in the attempt to avoid conflicts arising between both Administrations, and to arbitrate proposals for solutions to issues of interest to the aforementioned Administrations in matters within their competence.